- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Trail-Ready Traction - A full-rubber outsole features abrasion-resistant materials in the forefoot and heel, with sticky rubber in the middle for grip. An anti-clog coating across the outsole helps keep dirt out.
- Responsive Cushioning - Nike React foam provides a soft, smooth ride that adds a little spring to your step. Extra cushioning in the heel creates stability and helps keep your foot on the platform.
- Breathable and Long-lasting - Mesh at the forefoot enhances ventilation and combines with materials along the toe to help prevent abrasion.
- Collar around the ankle hugs your foot while helping prevent dirt and debris from entering the shoe.
- Thin tongue features segmented padding to help cut down on lace pressure.
- Utility tab in the back for easy on and off.
- Synthetic and textile materials in upper
- Weight: 9.09 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: BV7099-400
Women's Nike Wildhorse 6 Trail Running Shoe
Stable comfort for the trails.
The Nike Wildhorse 6 keeps it stable, secure and lightweight on the trail. An updated outsole delivers the traction you need, while a foam midsole keeps you cushioned on your run.