- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Perforated mesh and synthetic upper lets your foot breathe.
- Outsole lugs optimize traction on roads and trails alike.
- Zoom Air units in heel and forefoot cushion your stride and the Cushlon foam cushions your foot and offers a supportive feel.
- Overlay forms around the eyelet and integrates with a traditional lacing system for secure lockdown, plus the widened forefoot helps give you a roomier fit.
- Style: AR5677-300
Men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail Running Shoe
An icon trades pavement for path with the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail. Give your feet some fresh air in a perforated mesh upper, as double Zoom Air units underfoot cushion your stride. Opposing lugs on outsole optimize traction on your uphill climbs.